Lots More Information
- How the Large Hadron Collider Works
- How Time Travel Will Work
- Can our brains see the fourth dimension?
- Do parallel universes really exist?
- Has a surfer discovered the theory of everything?
- What is a dimension, and how many are there?
More Great Links
- Bryant, Jeff. "Higher Dimensions from String Theory." Wolfram Research. (Aug. 26, 2010)http://members.wolfram.com/jeffb/visualization/stringtheory.shtml
- Greene, Brian. "A theory of everything?" The Elegant Universe. July 2003. (Sept. 24, 2010)http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/everything.html
- Groleau, Rick. "Imagining Other Dimensions." The Elegant Universe. July 2003. (Aug. 26, 2010)http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/dimensions.html
- Kornreich, Dave. "What is a dimension?" Ask a Scientist. January 1999. (Aug. 26, 2010)http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=4
- "Superstrings." NASA's Imagine the Universe. July 5, 2005. (Sept. 24, 2010)http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/mysteries_l2/superstring.html
- Vogt, Nicole. "The Expansion of the Universe." Astronomy 110G: Introduction to Astronomy. 2010. (Aug. 26, 2010)http://astronomy.nmsu.edu/nicole/teaching/ASTR110/lectures/lecture28/slide01.html