Food scientists rely on many skills to figure out how to feed our growing world population. Test your knowledge with this HowStuffWorks quiz.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Food Preservation Works
- How Refrigerators Work
- How Food Works
- How Comets Work
- How does dry ice work?
- What are homogenization and pasteurization?
- Why do apples and potatoes turn brown when you slice them?
- How does a frost-free refrigerator work?
- Why do many foods have "High Altitude Cooking Instructions"?
- Slow Cookers Explained
- Tips For Using A Slow Cooker