Lots More InformationRelated HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Conspiracy Theories Work
- How Evolution Works
- How Ghosts Work
- How Special Relativity Works
- How Time Travel Will Work
- How many senses does a human being have?
- If you could spin a carousel fast enough to get its rim moving at nearly the speed of light, would time stand still for people on the carousel?
- "Occam's Razor." Clavius. http://www.clavius.org/occam.html
- "Occam's Razor." Principa Cybernetica Web. http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/OCCAMRAZ.html
- Beckett, Dave. "Biography [of William of Occam]." University of Kent. 1994. http://wotug.ukc.ac.uk/parallel/www/occam/occam-bio.html
- Carroll, Robert Todd. "The Skeptic's Dictionary." http://skepdic.com
- Gibbs, Phil and Hiroshi, Sugihara. "What Is Occam's Razor?" University of California, Riverside. September 1996. http://www.math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/General/occam.html
- Hyde, Dr. Daniel C. Introduction to the Programming Language Occam. http://www.eg.bucknell.edu/~cs366/occam.pdf
- Rickard, Bob. "Charles Fort: His Life and Times." Charles Fort Institute. June 7, 1997. http://www.forteana.org/
- Rockley, Richard. "Occam's Razor." SkepticReport. December, 2002. http://www.skepticreport.com/skepticism/occamsrazor.htm