Your memory isn't as trustworthy as you think. Learn 10 ways your memory is completely inaccurate at HowStuffWorks.
More Great Links
- Alquinte.com: Precognitive Dreams
- UCLA Center for Sleep Research
- Domhoff, G. William. "A New Neurocognitive Theory of Dreams."
- Domhoff, G. William. "The Repetition Principle in Dreams: Is It a Possible Clue to a Function of Dreams?"
- DreamMoods.com. "Common Dreams."
- DreamSchool.org. "Common Dreams."
- International Association for the Study of Dreams. "Common Questions About Nightmares."
- LifeTreks.com. "Dream Interpretation."
- "Mnemonic Induction Of Lucid Dreams (MILD) Technique"
- Nielsen, Tore A. "Mentation in REM and NREM Sleep."
- Parker, Derek and Julia. "Parkers Complete Book of Dreams."
- Reed, Henry, Ph.D. "Incubating Dreams Solves Problems: A description of two studies"
- Siegel, Jerome M. "The REM Sleep-Memory Consolidation Hypothesis."
- Tholey, Paul. "Overview of the Development of Lucid Dream Research in Germany"