Lots More Information
- How Lightsabers Work
- How the Batmobile Works
- How Antimatter Spacecraft Will Work
- How Rocket Engines Work
- How Special Relativity Works
- Do parallel universes really exist?
- How Time Travel Will Work
- How Teleportation Will Work
- How Santa's Sleigh Works
- How does Santa make it around the world in one night?
- How Sci-Fi Doesn't Work
More Great Links
- Coen, Chad. "The science of Star Trek." National Geographic. Dec. 13, 2002. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/
- Krauss, Lawrence. "The Physics of Star Trek." New York: Basic Books, 2007.
- Okuda, Michael and Rick Sternbach. "Star Trek: The Next Generation -- Technical Manual. New York: Pocket Books, 1991.
- Randerson, James. "Researchers follow the Enterprise and look into warp speed." The Guardian. Nov. 12, 2007. http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2007/nov/12/
- Whitehouse, David. "Warp drive possible." BBC News. June 10, 1999. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/364496.stm