Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Bigg, Matthew. “Four dead in sugar refinery blast.” Reuters. February 8, 2008. http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSN0743207120080208?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews
- Brown, Steve Ph.D. Professor of chemistry. University of Arizona. Personal interview. February 11, 2008.
- Choven, Phil. Member, Fire Department Safety Officers Association. Personal interview. February 11, 2008.
- Holusha, John and Pomerance, Rachel. “Six dead in Georgia refinery blast.” February 8, 2008. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/08/us/08cnd-sugar.html?pagewanted=1
- “Investigation report: Combustible dust hazard study.” U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board. November 2006. http://www.csb.gov/completed_investigations/docs/Dust%20Final%20Report%20Website%2011-17-06.pdf
- "Plant Explosion Victim Dies at Augusta Burn Center." WSAV.com. February 14, 2008.http://www.wsav.com/midatlantic/sav/home.apx.-content-articles-SAV-2008-02-14-0012.html
- "Refinery Blast Claims 10th Victim." WGCL TV. February 22, 2008.http://www.cbs46.com/news/15382154/detail.html
- “Report: Crews find fifth worker in Imperial refinery explosion.” Houston Business Journal. February 10, 2008. http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2008/02/04/daily49.html
- “Two workers still missing following deadly sugar refinery blast in Georgia.” WIS TV. February 11, 2008. http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7842391&nav=0RaPMjGB
- “4 killed in Georgia refinery blast; at least 4 people missing.” CNN. February 8, 2008. http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/08/refinery.blast/index.html#cnnSTCText