Lots More Information
More Great Links
- "Ambien May Prompt Sleep Eating." CBS News. March 15, 2006. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/15/earlyshow/health/health_news/main1404632.shtml
- Blakey, Rea. "Sleep eating - a behavioral food fight." CNN.com. July 2, 2002. http://archives.cnn.com/2002/HEALTH/07/02/sleep.eating/index.html
- "The Boston Tragedy: Tirrell Murdering Mary Ann Bickford." National Police Gazette, 1846. The History Project, University of California, Davis. http://historyproject.ucdavis.edu/khapp.php?SlideNum=2309
- Chan, Allison and Christian Guilleminault. "Review of Somnambulism in Children." Current Pediatric Reviews. 2005, Vol. 1 No. 2.
- DeNoon, Daniel J. "Ambien Linked to 'Sleep Eating.'" WebMD. March 15, 2006. http://www.webmd.com/news/20060315/ambien-linked-to-sleep-eating
- "Do not scorn her with words fierce and bitter: Maria Bickford." An exhibition from the collections of the John Hay Library. Brown University Library. 1996. http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/University_Library/exhibits/RLCexhibit/bickford/bickfordms.html
- Fenwick, Peter. "Somnambulism and the Law: A Review." Behavioral Sciences & the Law. 1987. Vol. 5, No. 3, p. 343-357.
- Hobson, J. Allan and Lia Silvestri. "Parasomnias." Harvard Mental Health Letter. Feb. 1999.
- Improving Sleep: A Guide to Getting a Good Night's Rest (2005); 2005, p34-353, 2p. Harvard Health Publications
- Juan, Dr. Stephen. "What is sexsomnia?" The Register. Feb. 3, 2007. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/03/the_odd_body_sexsomnia/
- Kisselgoff, Anna. "Ballet: 'La Sonnambula.'" The New York Times. July 8, 1983. http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9506EEDF1439F93BA35754C0A965948260
- MacDonald, Ann. "Brain Development in Childhood." The DANA Foundation. November 2007. http://www.dana.org/news/brainhealth/detail.aspx?id=10054
- Plazzi, G., et al. "Sleepwalking and other ambulatory behaviours during sleep." Neurological Sciences. Dec2005 Supplement 3, Vol. 26, ps193-s198, 6p
- "Repertory Index: La Sonnambula." New York City Ballet. http://www.nycballet.com/company/rep.html?rep=173
- Sample, Ian. "Why do people sleepwalk?" The Guardian. March 24, 2005. http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2005/mar/24/thisweekssciencequestions3
- Saul, Stephanie. "Study Links Ambien Use to Unconscious Food Forays." New York Times. March 14, 2006. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/14/health/14sleep.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
- Schadler, Jay. "Sleeping with the Enemy." ABC News. July 26, 2006. http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/Story?id=2239207&page=1
- Smith-Spark, Laura. "How sleepwalking can lead to killing." BBC News. March 18, 2005. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4362081.stm
- Szelenberger, Waldemar, Szymon Niemcewicz and Anna Justyna Dabrowska. "Sleepwalking and night terrors: Psychopathological and psychophysiological correlates." International Review of Psychiatry. August 2005; 17(4): 263-270
- Van DeCaar, Paul. "A Lineman in My Bed: Notes on Teeth Grinding." New York Times. Nov. 13, 2007. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/13/health/13grin.html?pagewanted=print
- Wenner, Melinda. "Study: 'Sexsomnia' Causes People to Have Sex in Their Sleep." FOX News. June 5, 2007. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,277373,00.html