More Great Links
- Ackerman, Robert K. "Navy Researchers Target, Virtually." Signal. Vol. 60, Iss. 11.
- Alpert, Mark. "My Virtual War." Scientific American.com. January 22, 2006. http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=000D0B80-EE81- 13CB-AE8183414B7F0000
- Barrie, Douglas. "Virtual Air War." Aviation Week & Space Technology. New York. May 16, 2005. Vol. 162, Iss 20.
- Beier, K. "Virtual Reality: A Short Introduction." University of Michigan Virtual Reality Laboratory at the College of Engineering.
- Carlson, Wayne. "A Critical History of Computer Graphics and Animation." The Ohio State University. 2003. http://accad.osu.edu/~waynec/history/lesson17.html
- DARPA Tactical Language Training Project. University of Southern California, Micro Analysis & Design, UCLA CRESST, US Military Academy and Eyematic Interfaces.
- Enterprise Solutions Competency Center. "Future Combat System." U.S. Army PEO EIS & Software Engineering Center - Belvoir. http://www.army.mil/escc/ma/war/trans1.htm
- Kramer, Don. "New Simulators Get Stryker Drivers Up to Speed." U.S. Army News. April 27, 2007. http://www.army.mil/-news/2007/04/27/2881-new-simulators-get- stryker-drivers-up-to-speed/
- Macedonia, Michael. "Games, Simulation, and the Military Education Dilemma." Publications from the Forum for the Future of Higher Education. 2002.
- McGrath, Dennis and Carella, Chris. "Synthetic Environments for Emergency Response Simulation." Dartmouth College.
- Pandemic Studios http://www.pandemicstudios.com/
- Peck, Michael. "Soldiers Learn Hazards of War in Virtual Reality." National Defense. February, 2005. http://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/issues/2005/Feb/UF-Soldiers_ Learn.htm
- Pursell, Robert. "USJFCOM Signs Cooperative Research and Development Agreement with Alion." USJFCOM. March 21, 2007. http://www.jfcom.mil/newslink/storyarchive/2007/pa032007.html
- Quantum3D, inc. "Quantum3D expedition fielded by U.S. Army for Virtual Squad Training System (VSTS) initial deployment at Shofield Barracks, Hawaii. July 10, 2007. http://www.quantum3d.com
- Rock, Aaron. "Virtual environment reinforces real-world skills." Marine Corps News. February 20, 2007.
- Seals, Bob. "The Virtual Battlefield." Special Warfare. Sep/Oct 2006. Vol. 19, No. 5.
- Tate, David, et al. "Virtual Environments for Shipboard Firefighting Training." Naval Research Laboratory.
- U.S. Army News Release. "Future Combat Systems (FCS) Mobile Demonstration Trailer and Technologies Display." May 7, 2007. http://www.army.mil/-newsreleases/2007/05/07/3009-future-combat- systems-fcs-mobile-demonstration-trailer-and-technologies-display/
- U.S. Army. "Virtual Army Experience." http://www.army.mil/
- United States Naval Institute. "Simulation training Today." United States Naval Institute Proceedings. December, 2005. Vol 131, Issue 12.
- Vargas, Jose Antonio. "Virtual Reality Prepares Soldiers for Real War." Washington Post. February 14, 2006. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/13/ AR2006021302437.html