What's involved in crime scene cleanup? Learn about the various hazards of crime scene clean up in this interactive gallery from HowStuffWorks.
More HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Bologna, Jack G. and Robert J. Lindquist. "Fraud Auditing and Forensic Accounting." John Wiley & Sons. 1987.
- Crumbley, Larry D., et al. "Forensic and Investigative Accounting." CCH Incorporated. 2005.
- Dykeman, Francis C. "Forensic Accounting." John Wiley & Sons. 1982.
- Glater, Jonathan D. "And Now, a Case for the Forensic Accountant." New York Times. June 3, 2001.
- Silverstone, Howard and Michael Sheetz. "Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation for Non-Experts." John Wiley & Sons. 2004.
- Simpson, Richard. "Heather calls in the experts to prove Paul does have 800 million." Daily Mail. March 27, 2008. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-545472/Heather-calls- experts-prove-Paul-DOES-800million.html
- Stanwick, Sarah and Peter Stanwick. "Sunbeam Corporation: 'Chainsaw Al' and the Quest for a Turnaround." Auburn University Business Ethics Resource. 2003. http://www.auburn.edu/~stanwsd/sunbeam.html