Orchids might be the sexiest flower in the greenhouse. Learn about different types of orchids and how to grow orchids at HowStuffWorks.
- 10 Tips to Reduce Pollen Exposure
- What are some pollen allergy symptoms?
- Can pollen allergies make you nauseous?
- What does the pollen count mean for your allergies?
- Is there a good home remedy for pollen allergies?
- Are headaches and sore throat common symptoms of a pollen allergy?
- Can you fight allergies with local honey?
- "Bees Can Mediate Escape Of Genetically Engineered Material Over Several Kilometers." Science Daily. Sept. 27, 2008. (July 12, 2011) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/09/080922100152.htm
- Dunn, Rob. "Pollen." National Geographic. December 2009. (July 12, 2011)http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2009/12/pollen/dunn-text
- "Genetically Modified Crops: European Report on Concrete Measures to Avoid Mixing of GM and Conventional Maize." Science Daily. Sept. 27, 2010. (July 12, 2011) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/09/100927084000.htm
- "If GMO Genes Escape, How Will the Hybrids Do? Fitness and Growth of Sorghum, Shattercane, and Its Wild-Crop Hybrid in Nebraska." Science Daily. Nov. 2, 2010. (July 12, 2011) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101101171246.htm
- Jarzen, David. "What is Palynology." Florida Museum of Natural History. (July 12, 2011)http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/pollen/whatispalynology.htm
- Raven, Peter et al. "Biology of Plants." Worth Publishers, Inc. 1992. (July 12, 2011)
- "Sexual Plant Reproduction: Male and Female Parts 'Talk' in the Same Way as Do Cells in Your Brain." Science Daily. March 17, 2011. (July 12, 2011) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/03/110317141410.htm
- Starr, Cecie and Taggart, Ralph. "Biology: The Unity and Diversity of Life." Brooks/Cole. 2001. (July 12, 2011)