Your memory isn't as trustworthy as you think. Learn 10 ways your memory is completely inaccurate at HowStuffWorks.
More Great Links
- Assal, Frederic. Moving with or without will: Functional neural correlates of alien hand syndrome. Annals of Neurology, July 17, 2007.
- Goldberg, Gary. When Aliens Invade: Multiple Mechanisms for Dissociation Between Will and Action; Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry, 2000; 68:7.
- IMDB.com. http://www.imdb.com.
- Kumral; Compulsive Grasping Hand Syndrome: A Variant of Anarchic Hand.
- The Mayo Clinic. http://www.mayoclinic.com.
- Turkington, Carol; The Encyclopedia of the Brain and Brain Disorders, 2nd edition.