Lots More Information
- How Your Brain Works
- 5 Most Misunderstood Neurological Conditions
- Huntington's Chorea
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Why would you suddenly mistake your family for impostors?
- What makes your arms, legs and feet fall asleep?
More Great Links
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Science Daily
- The Internet Movie Database
- Science Fiction Cinema
- Assal, Frederic. Moving with or without will: Functional neural correlates of alien hand syndrome. Annals of Neurology, July 17, 2007.
- Goldberg, Gary. When Aliens Invade: Multiple Mechanisms for Dissociation Between Will and Action; Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry, 2000; 68:7.
- IMDB.com. http://www.imdb.com.
- Kumral; Compulsive Grasping Hand Syndrome: A Variant of Anarchic Hand.
- The Mayo Clinic. http://www.mayoclinic.com.
- Turkington, Carol; The Encyclopedia of the Brain and Brain Disorders, 2nd edition.