Lots More Information
- 10 of the Biggest Lies in History
- Was an Irish monk the first European to reach America?
- Is Africa the cradle of humanity?
- What happened to the two other men on Paul Revere's ride?
- Are there alternate universes?
- Did a U.S. President rewrite the Bible?
- Baack, Ben. "The Economics of the American Revolutionary War." EH.Net. Feb. 5, 2010. (Feb. 7, 2012) http://eh.net/encyclopedia/article/baack.war.revolutionary.us
- Bunzl, Martin. "Counterfactual History: A User's Guide." The American Historical Review. Sept. 1, 2004. (Feb. 7, 2012) http://www.historycooperative.org/journals/ahr/109.3/bunzl.html
- Caliendo, Ralph J. "The New York Mayors, Part I." Xlibris. 2010. (Feb. 7, 2012) http://books.google.com/books?id=n6Ku20Sh5vwC&pg=PA107&dq=prison+ships+new+york+harbor+conditions&hl=en&sa=X&ei=GwMyT7jDIqTk0QHV99nhBw&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=prison%20ships%20new%20york%20harbor%20conditions&f=false
- Chadwick, Bruce. "George Washington's War: The Forging of a Revolutionary Leader and the American Presidency." Sourcebooks. 2004. (Feb.7,2012) http://books.google.com/books?id=JrN95xjXKC0C&pg=PA125&lpg=PA125&dq=british+hanged+washington&source=bl&ots=Bo_ofOo0VW&sig=yBbZ2sijYtXxZ-1Ta7xOh_5inLU&hl=en&sa=X&ei=cQcyT7bmNMLl0QGZy9TaBw&ved=0CEMQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=executed%20washington&f=false
- "England's Hired Troops." The New York Times. March 5, 1881. (Feb. 8, 2012) http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=F7081EFF38581B7A93C0A9178FD85F458884F9
- Hamalainen, Pekka. "The Comanche Empire" (synopsis). Yale University Press. 2008. (Feb. 8, 2012) http://yalepress.yale.edu/book.asp?isbn=0300126549
- "How did the Abolition Acts of 1807 and 1833 affect the slave trade?" The National Archives (UK). Undated. (Feb. 7, 2012) http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/lesson27.htm
- McCullough, David. "1776." Simon & Schuster. 2005. (Feb. 7, 2012) http://books.google.com/books?id=R1Jk-A4R5AYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=mcCullough+1776&hl=en&sa=X&ei=W4UyT_3XKMjf0gHw1MT4Bw&ved=0CD8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=mcCullough%201776&f=false
- Mitchell, Elvis. "Film Review: A Gentle Farmer Who's Good at Violence." New York Times. June 28, 2000. (Feb. 7, 2012) http://www.nytimes.com/2000/06/28/movies/film-review-a-gentle-farmer-who-s-good-at-violence.html?scp=5&sq
- Officer, Lawrence. "Between the Dollar-Sterling Gold Points: Exchange Rates, Parity, and Market Behavior." Cambridge University Press. 1996. (Feb. 8, 2012) http://books.google.com/books?id=j0BDkbtPmQYC&pg=PA58&dq=pound+sterling+to+dollar+conversion+rate+1789&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Bo4yT_yfOeXY0QHq1qyICA&ved=0CEkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=pound%20sterling%20to%20dollar%20conversion%20rate%201789&f=false
- Sankey: Jacobite Prisoners of the 1715 Rebellion; Preventing and Punishing Insurrection in Early Hanoverian Britain." Ashgate Publishing. 2005. (Feb. 7, 2012) http://books.google.com/books?id=WR0ehx05nvgC&pg=PA99&dq=british+punished+scottish+rebellion&hl=en&sa=X&ei=g5AyT6H6I4Xe0QH1muzMBw&sqi=2&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=british%20punished%20scottish%20rebellion&f=false
- Tombs, Robert and Isabelle. "That Sweet Enemy: The French and the British from the Sun King to the Present." Random House. 2006. http://books.google.com/books?id=CdSZumsS3cMC&q=80+million#v=snippet&q=80%20million&f=false