Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Crack and Cocaine, by David Browne
- Psychological Effects of Cocaine and Crack Addiction, by Ann Holmes
- Crack in America: Demon Drugs and Social Justice, by Craig Reinarman and Harry Gene Levine
- Crack and Cocaine Drug Dangers, by Paul R. Robbins, Ph.D.
- Fast Lives: Women Who Use Crack Cocaine, by Claire E. Sterk
- Arkangel, Carmelito, MD. "Cocaine Abuse," eMedicine, June 9, 2002.
- "Cocaine Abuse and Addiction," National Institute on Drug Abuse Research Report, May 1999.
- Crack Cocaine, StreetDrugs.org.
- Executive Office of the President Office of National Drug Control Policy, "Cocaine Fact Sheet," November 2003.
- Haasen, Christian, et al. "Cocaine Use in Europe - A Multi-Centre Study." European Addiction Research 2004; 10:139-146.
- National Drug Intelligence Center, "Crack Cocaine Fast Facts." Accessed November 8, 2004.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse, "InfoFacts: Crack and Cocaine." Accessed November 8, 2004.
- Office of National Drug Control Policy. "Crack - Facts & Figures." Accessed November 8, 2004.
- "Pulse Check: Trends in Drug Abuse, January-June 2002." Executive Office of the President Office of National Drug Control Policy, November 2002.
- Blake, Mariah. "The Damage Done: Crack Babies Talk Back," Columbia Journalism Review, Issue 5, September/October 2004.
- "Schumer: New Data Shows Westchester Becoming Vulnerable to Crystal Meth," DEA Press Release, August 5, 2004.
- "Study Questions 'Crack Baby' Syndrome," HealthDayNews, July 16, 2004.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection. "Drug Interdiction Statistics by Fiscal Year."
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and SAMHSA's National Clearinghouse for Alcohol & Drug Information, "Tips for Teens: The Truth About Cocaine."
- U.S. Department of Justice, "What's Up With Cocaine & Crack?"