Lots More Information
More Great Links
- ABC News. "For Cyberchondriacs, Internet is the Enemy. " May 19, 2007. http://abcnews.go.com/gma/oncall/Story?id=3190086&page=1
- Akerkar, Shashank M and Bichile, LS. "Doctor patient relationship: Changing dynamics in the information age." Journal of Postgraduate Medicine, Volume 50, Issue 2 - Professional Journal. Medknow Publications, 2004, pp 120-122.http://www.jpgmonline.com/article.asp?issn=0022-3859;year=2004;volume=50;issue=2;spage=120;epage=122;aulast=Akerkar
- BBC News World Edition. "Cyberchondria Hits Web Users," April 13, 2001. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1274438.stm
- Bourke, Emily. " Patients go online but don't trust the info." The World Today, Tuesday, August 5, 2008.http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2008/s2324607.htm
- Friedewald, Vincent E. "The Internet's Influence on the Doctor-Patient Relationship - Internet/Web/Online Service Information." Health Management Technology, Nelson Publishing, November 2000. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0DUD/is_11_21/ai_67373716
- Health Care News, Volume 2, Issue 12 - professional journal. "4-Country Survey Finds Most Cyberchondriacs Believe Online Health Care Information is Trustworthy, Easy to Find and Understand." Harris Interactive, Inc., June 11, 2002.
- Purcell, Gretchen P, Wilson, Petra and Delamothe, Tony. "The Quality of Health information on the Internet." BMJ, Volume 324- Professional Journal. BMJ Group, March 9, 2002, pp. 557-558.
- Rogers, Lois. "The internet addicts who give their GP a headache." London Sunday Times, April 2, 2000.
- Sansom, Claire. "A Cure for Hypochondria." Regulars - Professional Journal. The Biochemical Society, December 2007, p. 34
- Segilman, Katherine. "Imaginary maladies online Internet spreads 'cyberchondria.'" , San Francisco Chronicle, February 15, 2004.http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2004/02/15/LVGIU4R1OP1.DTL
- White, Ryen W. and Horvitz, Eric. "Cyberchondria: Studies of the Escalation of Medical Concerns in Web Search." Microsoft Research, pp 1-32.