Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Human Cloning Will Work
- How Cells Work
- How Human Reproduction Works
- How Gene Pools Work
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
- What are genetically modified foods?
- What are stem cells and what are they used for?
- What is a gene, and what is genetic engineering?
- How can two children from the same parents look so different?
- How can there be seedless grapes? How can they reproduce?
More Great Links
- New Scientist: Rare pig cloned in single cycle - April 2002
- BBC: Cloning humans: Can it really be done? - March 2001
- British Medical Journal: Cloned Calves are Grown from Cultured Cells - January 2000
- Applied Genetics: Cloning: Bringing Back Endangered Species - October 2000
- Applied Genetics: Cloning: Pigs Cloned for the First Time - April 2000
- Discover: A Sheep in Sheep's Clothing: Genetic cloning not necessarily unethical - January 1998