Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Links
- How The Nature Conservancy Works
- How Hurricanes Work
- How Floods Work
- Why are the waves on the U.S. West Coast larger than the waves on the East Coast?
- If global warming causes the polar ice caps to melt, how much will the oceans rise?
- What causes high tide and low tide? Why are there two tides each day?
- How do they measure "sea level"?
- How much water is there on the Earth?
- What is a Nor'easter?
- Why would there be no more fish in 40 years?