Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- British Columbia Cranberry Growers Association. January 27, 2009.http://www.bccranberrygrowers.com/
- Cahill, Rich. "Cranberry Farms Learn to Grow More, Spray Less." Environmental Protection Agency. September 18, 2006.http://yosemite.epa.gov/opa/admpress.nsf/7144dd430c47561885257018004c77a3/393dfce7ee067c0e852571ed0052135d!OpenDocument
- Cape Cod Cranberry Growers' Association. "An Overview of Cranberries." January 15, 2009.http://www.cranberries.org/cranberries/overview.html
- Centennialcranberry.com. "McDowell: Whitefish Point Named Cranberry Capital of Michigan"
- January 27, 2009.http://www.centennialcranberry.com/CranberryCapitalPressRelease.htm
- Eck, Paul. "The American Cranberry." Rutgers University Press. 1990.
- Greenfield, Beth. "Bogs Afloat With Berries." The New York Times. August 31, 2007.http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/31/travel/escapes/31Ahead.html?_r=2
- Johnson, Charles. The Nature of Vermont: Introduction and Guide to a New England Environment." University Press of New England. 1998.
- National Agricultural Statistics Service. "2008 Massachusetts Production - Largest Crop in History." January 26 , 2009.http://www.nass.usda.gov/nh/0901cran.pdf
- Shuda, Nathaniel. "Cranberry Growers Get State Approval." Wisconsinrapidstribune.com.
- October 15, 2008.http://www.wisconsinrapidstribune.com/article/20081015/WRT0101/810150741/1806&located=R
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst Cranberry Station. "Welcome to the UMass Cranberry Station" January 15. 2009http://www.umass.edu/cranberry/
- Watson, Traci. "Wetland Worries Color Cranberry Industry." USA Today. November 22, 2005.http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-11-22-cranberries_x.htm
- Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers' Association. "Growing Wisconsin Cranberries, Growing Wisconsin's Economy." January 27, 2009.http://wiscran.org/about_cranberries_0002/Growing_Wisconsins_Economy_0088.html