Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Global Warming Works
- How Moore's Law Works
- How Terraforming Mars Will Work
- 5 Future Technology Myths
- How will we have children in the future?
- What will the Earth look like in 500 years?
More Great Links
- Berry, Adrian. "The Next 500 Years: Life in the Coming Millennium." W H Freeman & Co. February 1996.
- Cain, Frasier. "How Advanced Can a Civilization Become?"Universe Today. April 16, 2004. (June 3, 2010)http://www.universetoday.com/2004/04/26/how-advanced-can-a-civilization-become/
- "Earth may be too hot for humans by 2300: study." Associated Foreign Press. May 11, 2010. (June 2, 2010)http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jTXA_CTHXzXzc-HxwAVLW-nh-eww
- Explorations in Science with Dr. Michio Kaku. (June 2, 2010)http://mkaku.org/
- Hawking, Stephen. "Science in the Next Millennium." White House Millennium Council. March 6, 1998. (June 2, 2010)http://clinton4.nara.gov/Initiatives/Millennium/shawking.html
- Perry, Charles A. and Kenneth J. Hsu. "Geophysical, archaeological, and historical evidence support a solar-output model for climate change." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Sept. 5, 2000. (June 2, 2010)http://www.pnas.org/content/97/23/12433.full.pdf