How Electricity Works
By: Marshall Brain, William Harris & Robert Lamb
Lots More Information
More Great Links
- "Electricity." Britannica Encyclopædia. 2008. (Dec. 17, 2008) http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/182915/electricity
- Gundersen, P. Erik. The Handy Physics Answer Book. Visible Ink Press. 2003.
- "Michael Faraday." Britannica Online Encyclopædia. 2008. (Dec. 17, 2008) http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/201705/Michael-Faraday
- Rasenberger, Jim. "Urban tactics; Fade to Black." New York Times. Jan. 2, 2005. (Dec. 17, 2008) http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9804EEDC1439F931A35 752C0A9639C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=1
- Ruddick, Nicholas. "Life and Death by Electricity in 1890: The Transfiguration of William Kemmler." Journal of American Culture. Winter 1998.
- Wilson, Tracy V. "How Magnets Work." HowStuffWorks.com. April 2, 2007. (Dec. 17, 2008) https://science.howstuffworks.com/magnet.htm
- Wright, Michael and Mukul Patel, ed. How Things Work Today. Crown Publishers. 2000.
Please copy/paste the following text to properly cite this HowStuffWorks.com article: