Lots More Information
- How Water Works
- If the polar ice caps melted, how much would the oceans rise?
- How Global Warming Works
- How the United Nations Works
- Why can't we manufacture water?
- Is there a genocide happening in Darfur?
- How Irrigation Works
More Great Links
- United Nations' Water for Life Initiative
- Water Conservation from Earth 911
- TreeHugger: Water Cycle
- Bluestein, Greg. "Tennessee Town Has Run Out of Water." Associated Press. November 1, 2007. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071101/ap_on_re_us/town_without_water
- Leslie, Jaques. "Running Dry (Water Scarcity)." Harper's Magazine. July 2000. http://www.qmw.ac.uk/~ugte133/courses/environs/cuttings/water/running.pdf
- Schulte, Bret. "A World of Thirst." Us News and World Report. May 27, 2007. http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/070527/4hotspots.htm
- "CIA World Fact Book." United States Central Intelligence Agency. November 1, 2007. https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/index.html
- "Drip Irrigation May Provide Energy, Water Savings." Western Area Power Administration. May 2007. http://www.wapa.gov/es/pubs/esb/2007/may/may074.htm
- "Scorched." The Guardian. April 28, 2007. http://www.guardian.co.uk/sudan/story/0,,2067637,00.html
- "Water, A Shared Responsibility." United Nations. March 2006. http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0014/001444/144409E.pdf