As a precocious child growing up in the mountains of North Carolina, Molly Edmonds would often prepare miniature school lessons for her younger brothers. If her brothers didn't want to play school, Molly sat on them to prevent possible escape and continued with her lesson. Fortunately for the readers of HowStuffWorks.com and for the listeners of the "Stuff Mom Never Told You" podcast, Molly has learned over the years that physical harm is not a good way to provide information. A graduate of Emory University, where she majored in creative writing and political science, Molly spends her spare time seeking out good books, live music and people who will cook for her.
For more articles by Molly Edmonds, check out the links on the next page.
Molly's Articles on HowStuffWorks:
- How Death By Cubicle Works
- How Vaginas Work
- Do opposites really attract?
- Does breastfeeding make better babies?
- 10 Weird Workouts
- Can a restricted diet slow aging?
- How Abortion Works
- How Polyamory Works
- Why do some cultures require women to wear veils?
- Do you really need to have a period every month?
- How Albert Einstein's Brain Worked
- Do men and women have different brains?
- Is the brain hardwired for religion?
- Is the human brain still evolving?
- Are teenage brains really different from adult brains?