Lots More Information
- How Hurricanes Work
- How Earthquakes Work
- How Tornadoes Work
- How Lightning Works
- How do they measure "sea level"?
- What causes the seasons?
- What is a Nor'easter?
- If the polar ice caps melted, how much would the oceans rise?
- Why do hurricanes move as if they have a mind of their own?
- What is the difference between snow, sleet and freezing rain?
- Why is it colder at the top of a mountain than it is at sea level?
- Disappearing Lake Quiz
More Great Links
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- NOVA Flood Special
- Coping with Floods
- Flooding Topics