Lots More Information
- How Photographic Film Works
- How Cameras Work
- How Colorblindness Works
- How Solar Cells Work
- How Solar Yard Lights Work
- What is a light year?
- What is the difference between a fluorescent light and a neon light?
- How does glow-in-the-dark stuff work?
- How far does ultraviolet light penetrate into the body?
- How does black light work?
- How many solar cells would I need in order to provide all of the electricity that my house needs?
More Great Links
- Cromie, William J. "Physicists Slow Speed of Light." Harvard Gazette. Feb. 18, 1999. (Apr. 1, 2011)http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/1999/02.18/light.html
- Hewitt, Paul G. "Conceptual Physics, Third Edition." Scott-Foresman-Addison-Wesley, Inc. 1999.
- "Light." Encyclopædia Britannica. Encyclopædia Britannica Online. Encyclopædia Britannica, 2011. Web. 01 Apr. 2011.http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/340440/light
- Musser, George. "Origins of Light." Scientific American. September 2009.
- Serway, Raymond A, and Jerry S. Faughn. "Holt Physics." Holt, Rinehart, and Winston. 1999.