Lots More Information
- How LSD Works
- Can we treat mental illness with hallucinogens?
- Were the American colonists drugged during the Salem witch trials?
- Does absinthe really cause hallucinations?
- How Marijuana Works
- How Medical Marijuana Works
- How Lucid Dreaming Works
- How Urban Legends Work
- How Flavor Tripping Works
- Did the CIA test LSD on unsuspecting Americans?
- Are there really hallucinogenic frogs?
- Is alcohol more dangerous than ecstasy?
More Great Links
- Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
- National Drug Intelligence Center: Psilocybin
- David Fischer's American Mushrooms
- The Safety 1st Project: Mushrooms (PDF)
- Associated Press. "Netherlands bans hallucinogenic mushrooms." MSNBC. October 12, 2007.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21269227
- Associated Press. "Psychedelic mushrooms ease OCD symptoms." MSNBC. December 20, 2006.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16304852/
- BBC News. "Magic mushrooms ban becomes law." BBC. July 18, 2005.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4691899.stm
- Discover Magazine. "Psychedelic Mushrooms Can Boost Mental Health, Researchers Say." Discover Blogs. February 7, 2008.http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2008/07/02/psychedelic-mushrooms-can-boost-mental-health-researchers-say/
- DrugScope. "Magic Mushrooms." DrugScope DrugSearch, 2005.http://www.drugscope.org.uk/resources/drugsearch/drugsearchpages/mushrooms.htm
- Fischer, David. "A New Look at Hallucinogenic (Psilocybin) Mushrooms." David Fischer's American Mushrooms. 2007.
- Letcher, Andy. "Shroom: A Cultural History of the Magic Mushroom." New York, Ecco, 2007.
- Lincoff, Gary, et al. "Toxic and Hallucinogenic Mushroom Poisoning." New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1977.
- Menser, Gary P. "Hallucinogenic and Poisonous Mushroom Field Guide." Berkeley, CA: Ronin, 1997.
- National Drug Intelligence Center. "Psilocybin Fast Facts." U.S. Department of Justice, January 1, 2006.http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs6/6038/index.htm
- Oss, O.T. & O.N. Oeric. "Psilocybin Magic Mushroom Grower's Guide." Quick American Archives, 1992.
- The Safety 1st Project. "Mushrooms." Safety 1st Project. 2008.http://www.safety1st.org/images/stories/drugfacts/mushrooms.pdf
- Stafford, Peter. "Psychedelics Encyclopedia." Berkeley, CA: Ronin, 1992.
- Stamets, Paul. "Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World." Berkeley, CA: Ten Speed Press, 1996.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. "2003 National Survey on Drug Use & Health: Detailed Tables." SAMHSA. 2003.http://www.oas.samhsa.gov/Nhsda/2k3tabs/Sect1peTabs67to132.htm#tab1.128a
- U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration. "Psilocybin & Psilocyn and other Tryptamines." DEA. 2009.http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/concern/psilocybin.html