Lots More Information
- How Time Works
- How Special Relativity Works
- What is relativity?
- Is Time Travel Possible?
- How Black Holes Work
- How would time travel affect life as we know it?
More Great Links
- Cleland, Andrew. Personal interview. April 2010.
- Davies, Paul. "How to Build a Time Machine." Penguin. March 25, 2003.
- Davies, Paul. Personal interview. April 2010.
- Franknoi, Andrew. "Light as a Cosmic Time Machine." PBS: Seeing in the Dark. March 2008. (March 1, 2011)http://www.pbs.org/seeinginthedark/astronomy-topics/light-as-a-cosmic-time-machine.html
- Hawking, Stephen. "How to build a time machine." Mail Online. May 3, 2010. (March 1, 2011)http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1269288/STEPHEN-HAWKING-How-build-time-machine.html
- "Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking." Discovery Channel.
- Kaku, Michio. "Parallel Worlds: A Journey Through Creation, Higher Dimensions, and the Future of the Cosmos." Anchor. Feb. 14, 2006.
- "Kerr Black Holes and time travel." NASA. Dec. 8, 2008. (March 1, 2011)http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_astro/answers/041130a.html
- Sanders, Laura. "Physicists Tame Time Travel by Forbidding You to Kill Your Grandfather." WIRED. July 20, 2010. (Mach 1, 2011)http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/07/time-travel/