The idea of aliens watching old TV shows seems pretty far out, but could our TV signals actually create the opportunity for that to happen? Find out.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Blackmore, Susan. "Alien abduction." New Scientist. Nov. 19, 1994. (Nov. 8, 2010)http://www.susanblackmore.co.uk/journalism/ns94.html
- Kaku, Michio. "Prof Michio Kaku on the science behind UFOs and time travel." March 20, 2008. (Sept. 30, 2010)http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3337049/Prof-Michio-Kaku-on-the-science-behind-UFOs-and-time-travel.html
- Patry, Alain L. and Luc G. Pelletier. "Extraterrestrial Beliefs and Experiences: An Application of the Theory of Reasoned Action." The Journal of Social Psychology. 2001.
- Radin, Dean. "The Enduring Enigma of the UFO." Shift: At the Frontiers of Consciousness. 2009.
- Rayl, A. J. S. "Anatomy of an abduction." Omni. February 1995.
- Sardar, Ziauddin. "Close encounters of the fourth kind." New Statesman. Sept 3, 2007.
- Shermer, Michael. "Abducted." Scientific American. February 2005.
- Shermer, Michael. "I want to believe." Scientific American. July 2009.
- Tucker, Elizabeth. "Extraordinary sky and Weather phenomena, Motif F790." Archetypes & Motifs in Folklore & Literature: A Handbook. 2005.