- How Evolution Works
- Who was James Webb?
- 10 Scientific Words You're Probably Using Wrong
- 10 Hispanic Scientists You Should Know
- Test Your Knowledge of Scientific Misconceptions
- How Intelligent Design Works
- How Occam's Razor Works
- How Telescopes Work
- How Hubble Space Telescope Works
- How Light Microscopes Work
- How Special Relativity Works
- How Geniuses Work
- Has a surfer discovered the theory of everything?
- Elmer's Science Fair Central
- Intel Science and Engineering Fair
- Science Fair Project Resource Guide
- Understanding and Using the Scientific Method
- Audubon, John James. "John James Audubon: Writings and Drawings."
Library of America, 1999.
- Campbell, Neil A. and Jane B. Reece. "Biology, Seventh Edition." Pearson Benjamin Cummings, San Francisco, 2005.
- D'Agnese, Joseph. "Scientific Method Man." Wired, September 2004. http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/12.09/rugg.html.
- Introduction to the Scientific Method on Web Site of Frank Wolfs, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Rochester. http://teacher.pas.rochester.edu/phy_labs/AppendixE/AppendixE.html
- Keeton, William T. "Biological Science, Third Edition." W.W. Norton & Company, New York, 1980.
- The New Oxford American Dictionary. Oxford University Press, Oxford, United Kingdom. 2001.
- Understanding and Using the Scientific Method on Fact Monster. http://www.factmonster.com/cig/science-fair-projects/understanding-
- Vecchione, Glen. "100 Amazing Award-Winning Science Fair Projects." Sterling Publishing Co., New York, 2001.
- Vecchione, Glen. "100 Amazing First Prize Science Fair Projects." Sterling Publishing Co., New York, 1998.
More Great Links