Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Adler, Shawn. ""Indy's 'Crystal Skull': What's the Title Mean?" MTV, September 12, 2007. http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1569493/20070911/story.jhtml
- "Crystal Skulls, Central America and Southern Mexico." Top Ten Places of Mystery, The Travel Channel, November 22, 2006.
- Digby, Adrian. "Comments on the Morphological Comparison of Two Crystal Skulls." Man, Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland, July 1936.
- "The Crystal Skull." Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World, Yorkshire Television, Trident Television, Inc, 1980.
- Garvin, Richard. "The Crystal Skull." Doubleday, 1973.
- Henderson, Amy and Adrienne L. Kaeppler. "Exhibiting Dilemmas: Issues of Representation at the Smithsonian." Smithsonian Institution Press, 1997.
- Mitchell-Hedges, F.A. "Danger My Ally." Elek Books, 1954.
- Morant, G.M. "A Morphological Comparison of Two Crystal Skulls." Man, Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland, July 1936.
- Nickell, Joe. "Secrets of the Supernatural." Prometheus Books, 1988.
- Rock Crystal Skull: The British Museum. http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/highlights/highlight_objects/aoa/r/rock_crystal_skull.aspx
- Shapiro, Joseph. "The Crystal Skulls," 1996.
- Smith, Donald. "With a high-tech microscope, scientist exposes hoax of 'ancient' crystal skulls." Inside Smithsonian Research, Summer 2005. http://www.si.edu/opa/insideresearch/articles/V9_CrystalSkulls.html
- The Skeptic's Dictionary: Crystal Skull. http://skepdic.com/crystalskull.html
- Welfare, Simon and John Fairley. "Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World," A&W Publishers, 1980.