Lots More Information
More Great Links
- "61.8 million slum dwellers in urban areas: Govt." The Times of India.http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/618_million_slum_dwellers_in_cities_/articleshow/2326899.cms
- "City." World Book 2005.
- The City of Hoboken Master Planhttp://www.hobokennj.org/html/masterplan/mp2a.html
- "City Planning." World Book 2005.
- The Field of Urban Planning, UCLA School of Public Affairshttp://www.spa.ucla.edu/dept.cfm?d=up&s=home&f=field.cfm
- Jane Jacobs Biography, Project for Public Spaceshttp://www.pps.org/info/placemakingtools/placemakers/jjacobs
- Martin, Douglas. "Jane Jacobs, Urban Activist, Is Dead at 89." The New York Times. April 25, 2006. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/25/books/25cnd-jacobs.html
- "Mayday 23: World Population Becomes More Urban Than Rural." ScienceDaily. May 25, 2007. May 2, 2008. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070525000642.htm
- The Plan of Chicagohttp://www.encyclopedia.chicagohistory.org/pages/10537.html
- "The State of the World's Cities Report 2001." United Nations Human Settlements Programme. http://ww2.unhabitat.org/istanbul+5/statereport1.htm
- Urban and Regional Planners, U.S. Department of Labor Web Site http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos057.htm
- Urban and Regional Planning Career Information, The American Planning Association Web Site http://www.planning.org/careers/field.htm#1