Lots More Information
- American Geosciences Institute. "How Much Do Landslides Cost the U.S. In Terms of Monetary Losses?" https://www.americangeosciences.org/critical-issues/faq/how-much-do-landslides-cost-terms-monetary-losses
- Brantley, Steve, and Bobbie Myers. "Mount St. Helens -- From the 1980 Eruption to 2000." USGS. March 21, 2005. http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2000/fs036-00/
- Biek, Robert, Hacker, David, and Rowley, Peter. "Update on the Markagunt Gravity Slide: Utah's Largest Landslide Just Got Bigger -- A Lot Bigger." Utah Geological Survey. January 2016. https://geology.utah.gov/map-pub/survey-notes/update-markagunt-gravity-slide/
- Davies, H.L., Davies, J.M., Perembo, R.C.B., and Lus, W.Y. "The Aitape 1998 Tsunami: Reconstructing the Event From Interviews and Field Mapping." Pure and Applied Geophysics vol. 160, no. 10-11, October 2003. https://nctr.pmel.noaa.gov/PNG/Upng/Davies020411/
- Exline, Joseph D., ed. "Science Explorer: Earth's Changing Surface." Teacher's Ed. Prentice Hall. 2002.
- Feather, Ralph M. Jr. et al. "Earth Science." Georgia Teacher Wraparound Ed. Glencoe/McGraw-Hill. 2002.
- Highland, Lynn M., et al. "Debris Flow Hazards in the United States." United States Geological Survey, June 23, 2003. http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/fs-176-97/fs-176-97.html
- Highland, Lynn. "Landslide Types and Processes." USGS. July 2004. http://pbs.usgs.gov/fs/2004/3072/
- Kansas Geological Survey. "Prevention and Remediation of Landslides." April 1999. http://www.kgs.ku.edu/Publications/pic13/pic13_5.html
- Maton, Anthea et al. "Dynamic Earth." Annotated Teacher's Ed., Prentice Hall. 1994.
- Neuman, Scott. "In U.S., Mudslides Common, But Usually Few Deaths." National Public Radio. March 28, 2014. https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/03/28/295823075/in-u-s-mudslides-common-but-usually-few-deaths
- NPS Park Geology Tour. "What's the Difference Between Weathering and Erosion?" National Park Service. 1999. https://www.nature.nps.gov/geology/usgsnps/misc/gweaero.html
- Petley, D. N. "Global Patterns of Loss of Life From Landslides." Geology vol. 40, no. 10, October 2012. https://pubs.geoscienceworld.org/gsa/geology/article-abstract/40/10/927/130722/global-patterns-of-loss-of-life-from-landslides?redirectedFrom=fulltext
- Sarvade, Shivaji, Sarvade, M.M., Khadatare, P.S., and Kolekar, M.M. "30/7 Malin Landslide: A Case Study." Paper presented to the National Conference "GEPSID" at Ludhiana. October 2014. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/320124781_307_MALIN_LANDSLIDE_A_CASE_STUDY
- United States Geological Survey Landslide Hazard Program. "Frequently Asked Questions." Sept. 17, 2007. http://landslides.usgs.gov/learning/faq/#q03
- United States Geological Survey. "Landslide Hazards." May 2000. http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/fs-0071-00/fs-0071-00.pdf
- United States Geological Survey. "Types of Landslides." July 2004. https://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2004/3072/pdf/fs2004-3072.pdf
- Washington Geological Survey. "What Are Landslides and How Do They Occur?" April 11, 2017. https://www.dnr.wa.gov/publications/ger_fs_landslide_processes.pdf