Lots More Information
- What if you fell into a black hole?
- What if dinosaurs were alive today?
- What if medical science cured all diseases?
- What if we put an end to famine?
- What if there were no such thing as illness?
- Brandeker, Alexis. "What would a relativistic interstellar traveler see?" Usenet Physics FAQ. May 2002. (July 20, 2011) http://www.desy.de/user/projects/Physics/Relativity/SR/Spaceship/spaceship.html
- Carl Sagan's Cosmos. "Travels in Space and Time." YouTube. Video uploaded Nov. 27, 2006 (July 20, 2011) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIfRZhztNos
- Hawking, Stephen. The Illustrated Brief History of Time. Bantam. 1996.
- Lemonick, Michael D. "Will We Ever Travel at the Speed of Light?" Time. Apr. 10, 2000. (July 20, 2011) http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,996616,00.html
- NOVA Physics + Math. "Carl Sagan Ponders Time Travel." NOVA. Oct. 12, 1999. (July 20, 2011) http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics/Sagan-Time-Travel.html
- Ptak, Andy. "The Speed of Light in a Rocket." NASA's Imagine the Universe: Ask An Astrophysicist. Jan. 2, 1997. (July 20, 2011) http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_astro/answers/970102c.html
- Rees, Martin. "Universe: The Definitive Visual Guide." Dorling Kindersley Limited. 2008.