Josh Clark has wanted to be a professional writer since his third-grade teacher told him a short story he wrote was kind of good. He's written ever since. At HowStuffWorks.com, he's a senior writer and co-host of the Stuff You Should Know podcast. Josh lives with his wife, Umi. The pair really, really enjoys traveling, solving mysteries, having pizza parties and visiting museums (both renowned and obscure). Josh has been to the real-life house that served as the Robin's Nest on "Magnum, P.I." and is on an indefinite hiatus from being a jerk.
For more articles by Josh Clark, check out the links on the next page.
Josh Clark's Articles on HowStuffWorks:
- Is D.B. Cooper still alive?
- What was the Christmas Truce?
- What's the difference between deodorant and antiperspirant?
- Why doesn't the FDA regulate herbal supplements?
- Does everyone have claustrophobia?
- How Jack the Ripper Worked
- Will there ever be a “happy pill”?
- Why were some Japanese soldiers still fighting decades after World War II?
- Why don’t we live underground?
- What's Mutual Assured Destruction?
- Should antibacterial soap be outlawed?
- Who was the real Count Dracula?
- Is what we’re recycling actually getting recycled?
- Will robots get married?
- What happened to the lost colony at Roanoke?
- What are urban explorers?
- Who won the Cold War?
- How Delta Force Works
- 5 Modern Abandoned Cities
- How Cannibalism Works
- How Shrunken Heads Work