Does Bigfoot really exist, or is he just a fable? Watch as a search party attempts to find the ever-illusive Bigfoot on The Science Channel's "10 Ways to Meet a Monster."
WHAT'S INSIDE: SCIENCE VS. MYTH
- Everyday Myths
- Extrasensory Perceptions
- Strange Creatures
- Unexplained Phenomena
- What If
Explore These Topics:
- How many regular-sized helium-filled balloons would it take to lift someone?
- How could the year 2000 be a leap year when 1900 was not?
- If you could spin a carousel fast enough to get its rim moving at nearly the speed of light, would time stand still for people on the carousel?
- How do time and dates work?
- Would a balloon filled with vacuum instead of helium float?
FEATURED: SCIENCE VS. MYTH
More To Explore
You Might Also Like
Special relativity deals in phenomena that don’t agree with our historical or commonsense views of how the universe works. In fact, many of the theory’s assertions almost appear ludicrous. Yet, there have been several observations that agree with Einstein’s predictions.
The word "nirvana" gets thrown around in conversation all the time, often to describe a state of joy or supreme happiness. Actually, it's more than that -- a whole lot more. Find out what nirvana is.