WHAT'S INSIDE: SCIENCE VS. MYTH
- Everyday Myths
- Extrasensory Perceptions
- Strange Creatures
- Unexplained Phenomena
- What If
Explore These Topics:
- How do time and dates work?
- Why can boats made of steel float on water when a bar of steel sinks?
- If you could spin a carousel fast enough to get its rim moving at nearly the speed of light, would time stand still for people on the carousel?
- What makes you dizzy when you spin?
- Would a balloon filled with vacuum instead of helium float?
FEATURED: SCIENCE VS. MYTH
More To Explore
You Might Also Like
It seems as if people have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of civilization -- but how could it actually happen? Check out this playlist to learn how (and when) experts believe the world could end.
If you were to fly west around the world, fast enough so that you crossed one time zone every hour, would you stand still in time?