WHAT'S INSIDE: SCIENCE VS. MYTH
- Everyday Myths
- Extrasensory Perceptions
- Strange Creatures
- Unexplained Phenomena
- What If
Explore These Topics:
- How Special Relativity Works
- Why can boats made of steel float on water when a bar of steel sinks?
- If you could spin a carousel fast enough to get its rim moving at nearly the speed of light, would time stand still for people on the carousel?
- How many regular-sized helium-filled balloons would it take to lift someone?
- How do time and dates work?
FEATURED: SCIENCE VS. MYTH
More To Explore
You Might Also Like
Superman has his Bizarro planet, Alice tiptoes through the looking glass. For scientists, that world where normal rules and laws fail to explain what's happening is quantum physics. What's so weird about it?
Whether you chew to freshen your breath or blow a big bubble, you probably shouldn't swallow gum. But does it really stay in your body for seven years if you do?